A great choice for a healthy lunch or dinner.
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise and diced
- 400g can of butter beans
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or mint
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 75g pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 125g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
For the dressing:
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
Put all salad ingredients, except the feta, into a large bowl and toss to combine.
To make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the oil and lemon juice.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
Serve topped with feta.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
|215||12 g||4.2 g||19.4 g||8.5 g|