Step 1: NOURISH
Formula 1 shake
A low-calorie, healthy breakfast alternative.
- Calorie-controlled with 220kcal per serving.
- Provides fibre and essential vitamins and minerals.
- High in protein with 18g per serving.
- Proven results to help you manage weight.
Formula 1 Express Bar
An on-the-go and office friendly, healthy breakfast alternative.
- Calorie-controlled with 207 kcal per serving.
- Excellent balance of key nutrients, including high levels of protein (13g) and added vitamins and minerals.
- 32% of your recommended daily fibre intake.
Formula 1 Sport
A healthy breakfast alternative ideal for athletes.
- Calorie-controlled with 219kcal per serving.
- Additional protein intake (18g) with the adequate quality (Casein and Whey protein) to encourage muscle building and maintenance.
- Vitamins C, E and selenium help to protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress.
*When using Formula 1 meal replacement shakes/bars for the purposes of weight control or weight management, please check carefully the instructions on the product label
Step 2: REFRESH
Instant Herbal Beverage
- 85mg of caffeine per serving to help increase alertness when you need it most.
- Low calorie – approx. 6kcal per serving.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink
- Refreshing tropical taste to help you achieve the recommended fluid intake of 2-2.5 litres per day.
- Contains 40% aloe vera juice derived from the aloe vera leaf.
- With no added sugar.
Step 3: CUSTOMISE
Add Formula 3 Personalised Protein Powder
- Rich in soy and whey protein, Personalised Protein Powder is a quick and easy way to boost your Formula 1 shake with an extra 5g protein per scoop.
Add Oat Apple Fibre Drink
- Delicious mixed with water or added to Formula 1 shakes, each Oat Apple Fibre Drink serving provides 5g fibre and only 15kcals.
- Herbalifeline is a daily food supplement with Omega-3s to help maintain a healthy heart.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
Add Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex
- A daily multivitamin containing over 15 vitamins and minerals, including zinc, calcium and vitamins A, C and E.
Ready to challenge yourself to a healthy breakfast? Ask your member now and start to feel the benefits!
 Flechtner-Mors, M.B.O Boehm, et al. (2010). Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 26(5): 393-405.