DID YOU KNOWThe recommended amount of calories that a breakfast should provide is between 15 to 25% of the total daily energy intake.161% of Europeans miss breakfast more than once a week 2
PROVEN BENEFITS OF A HEALTHY BREAKFAST
Increased vitamins and minerals3 intake increase the likelihood of meeting the general recommended daily intake.4
Increased vitamins and minerals intake for a more positive state of mood and contributing to the reduction of fatigue.4
Better appetite control, contributing to a better weight management.1
A healthy breakfast helps you to reach the macronutrients daily requirements made up of:
- Up to 30% - Protein – from food and supplements.
- 40% - Carbohydrates – from food and supplements.
- 30% - Fats – from food and supplements.
HERBALIFE HEALTHY BREAKFAST ALTERNATIVE
- 1 glass of Formula 1 shake.
- 1 cup of Instant Herbal Beverage tea.
- 1 glass of Herbal Aloe (Mango)
Rich in proteins and source of 20 essential vitamins and minerals, this healthy* breakfast has the right nutritional mix to set you up for the day ahead:
- Calorie-controlled with only 227Kcal.
- Excellent balance of high quality protein, with more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Quick and easy to prepare when the time is tight.
* Substituting one daily meal of an energy restricted diet with a meal replacement contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss
*When using Formula 1 meal replacement shakes for the purposes of weight control or weight management, please check carefully the instructions on the product label.
Ready to challenge yourself to a healthy breakfast? Ask your member now and start to feel the benefits!
1 O’NeIl et all. (2014). J Acad Nutr Diet, 3(S8-S26).
2 CEEREAL European breakfast survey (2007). www.ceereal.eu – facts and figures, March 2007.
3 Lancaster et all. (2012). FASEB, 26(812).
4 Smith, A. (2011). In Diet, Brain, Behaviour: PractIcal ImplIcatIons. Eds: R.B.Kanarek & H.R Lieberman. Taylor & FrancIs.